MOJĄ PASJĄ JEST JEDZENIE.Zwiedziłem ponad 30 krajów .Nie tylko wiem,jak potrawy smakują,ale też wiem w jaki sposób są przyrządzane.Wszędzie uczę się gotowania.I uczę jak przyrządzać i marketing żywności.W Pl
MY PASSION IS FOOD.I visted 30+ countries-learning about food and it's preparation .I teach others about world food not only I know how it taste , but how to prepare it, and how to market it.Wherever I travel I take cooking lessons.Lived in USA -35 yrs.
How to eat Pho
1. Thou shall pronounce pho as if asking a question -- "fuh?" -- in order to impress a native Vietnamese speaker.
2. Thou shall develop a personal approach to eating pho, adding garnishes and condiments at will, because pho is a have-it-your-way food.
3. Thou shall hover over the bowl to inhale the pho perfume before taking the first taste.
4. Thou shall wield chopsticks (or a fork) in one hand and a spoon in the other to efficiently get everything into the mouth.
5. Thou shall put a spent lime wedge on the table or a refuse dish to avoid treating pho like a cocktail and having a slight bitter taste in the bowl.
6. Thou shall pluck fresh herb leaves from their stems and tear up large ones to drop into the bowl, setting the barren sprigs on the table or a refuse dish.
7. Thou shall try spearmint as a pho herb option because it's super old-school and just as good as, if not better than, Thai basil.
8. Thou shall consider and try all-cooked beef pho to savor an ultra-traditional bowl in which the meat is one with the broth.
9. Thou shall say "cam on" ("cahm uhn") to thank the person who made the pho.
10. Thou shall slurp to show appreciation for the pho.